Either you are registered or non registered charity or simply a nonprofit organisation, we offer robust solutions to NGO/NPO ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements.
We are fully abreast with the latest developments in the Industry and are currently providing a wide range of tailor-made solutions.
- SORP compliant annual accounts
- Independent Examination
- Charity Commission Annual Return service
- Budgets and forecasts
- Fund based Income and Expenditure/ Profit and Loss statements
- Fund/ Grant specific SOFA reports
- Monthly/ Quarterly management accounts including analyses of Actual v Budget and Actual v Forecasts
- On-site bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Project based reporting
Not-for-profit organisations are distinguished from profit maximising organisations by three characteristics (ACCA)
First, most not-for-profit organisations do not have external shareholders providing risk capital for the business.
Second, and building on the first point, they do not distribute dividends, so any profit (or surplus) that is generated is retained by the business as a further source of capital.
Third, their objectives usually include some social, cultural, philanthropic, welfare or environmental dimension
All charities are NPO’s but not all NPO’s hold charity status.
Types of charity establishments:
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
- charitable company (limited by guarantee)
- unincorporated association
You need to choose the right structure for your charity, depending on whether you need it to have a corporate structure and whether you want to have a wider membership.
For more details of the services we offer you can give us a call on 020 7278 0007 or book a FREE No Obligatory Initial Consultation with one of our qualified accountants.