Bookkeeping is an inegral part of record keeping. It is a statutory obligation to keep appropriate and accurate business transactions record of every business
It is easier said than done. Record keeping is tedious and boring but is a legal obligation. We offer bookkeeping services at amazingly low prices which helps you to keep your focus on your core business rather than hectic numbers at nominal cost.
We use latest technologies for collection of data, maintaining records, producing reports, and communication with clients. It helps us to keep our costs as low as possible hence we pass these savings over to our clients.
We are Certified Advisors of XERO one of the Britain’s leading online accounting software
We assist you to Keep accurate and upto date records which will help you:
- Better control of your business finances
- Help for future planning
- pay the right amount of tax
- avoid paying any extra tax or penalties
- keep track of your expenses
- see quickly what you are owed by others and how much you owe them
- ask for a bank loan or credit if you need to
- save time and accountancy costs
- receive the right amount of benefits or credits
For more details of the services we offer you can give us a call on 020 7278 0007 or book a FREE No Obligatory Initial Consultation with one of our qualified accountants.