Makeup Artists and Beautician:
Makeup artists and beautician are creative and professional individuals. There Art work can be seen from Birthday party to Film & TV screens.
Being self-employed when it comes to tax and other statutory requirements you may not have the time or the patience to comply with all ever-changing rules and regulations related to tax and reporting.
LPS can help you;
- in the process of how to become a freelance makeup artist and beautician
- in selecting the appropriate business structure
- to select most tax efficient schemes
- to find business opportunities
- create like minded and cross industry networking
- provide with easy to use compliance tools
- by handling queries and enquiries by business governing authorities on your behalf
- Unlimited email and telephone access to your accountant
- Use of our free bookkeeping software
- Tax saving tips for make up artists and beauticians
- 24/7 access to a qualified accountant
- Completing your annual self assessment tax return
- Preparing and submitting annual financial statements
- VAT Returns & Book-keeping
- Payroll including National insurance & PAYE advise
We provide business consultancy and accountancy & tax services to some of the renown names in the make-up industry including artist working with;
Alexander McQueen, American Express, ASOS, Barry M*, B Store, Bausch and Lomb, Bleach London, Boy London, Chanel, Clean and Clear, Collection, Dior, Eylure, Elliot Atkinson, Fudge, Goldsmiths, HD Brows, Horace, Jasper Garvida, Lazy Oaf, Littlewoods, Long Clothing, Miele, Ministry of Sound, McQ, Net-A-Porter, Pam Hogg, Redken, Reiss, Revlon, Rimmel London, Rush, Sleek Makeup, Topshop, Versace, Wah Nails
We can provide a strong platform for you to connect to the experts of the industry.