We specialise in wide range of company formation and business registration services designed to help you with getting your new business started and growing it into a successful enterprise.
Whether you’re starting a limited company, registering a charity or simply setting up as a sole trader, we’ve got the tools, products and services to help you get the most out of your business.
You do not have to be permanent UK resident in order to form a company in the United Kingdom.
Information Required to Set up a new private limited company:
To set up a private limited company you need to register with Companies House. This is known as ‘incorporation’. You need:
- a company name – there are rules on what it can and can’t include
- an address for the company
- at least one director
- at least one shareholder
- the agreement of all initial shareholders (‘subscribers’) to create the company – known as a ‘memorandum of association’
details of the company’s shares and the rights attached to them – known as a ‘statement of capital’
- written rules about how the company is run – known as ‘articles of association’
Once the company is registered you will get a ‘Certificate of Incorporation’. This confirms the company legally exists and shows the company number and date of formation.
At LPS, we also provide following private limited company related services;
- Company formation
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Custom on your behalf
- Registered office address
- Directors service address
- Mail forwarding services
- Credit control
- Client meetings on your behalf
- Arrange bank appointments to open business account